View Single Post
Annalee 12:06 PM 09-08-2014
Originally Posted by crazydaycarelady:
After 23 years I am getting really tired of the state, and the FP, and all the mindless paperwork, and someone else trying to run my show!

I got all of my stuff in for renewal but apparently my assistant needed to amend something on one of her trainings. She did this on Friday so I emailed the instructor on Friday to nicely ask her to please grade it since this one thing is holding up my license.

She emailed me back on Sunday and told me she has 3 business days to get this done, so she has until Wednesday. I just checked and it is still not graded. I KNOW she is holding off until Wednesday, I just know it!
Expectations from state departments regarding licensing is becoming more than anyone can bear here! I think it is ALL ABOUT PUTTING FCC OUT OF BISNIESS!!!! I actually thought bout quitting the past few days!...Seems the state "LOST" all my paperwork all the way back to my hs diploma when I began in 1992....had to run copies of everything (training, degrees, references, etc.)...if I had not done this they would have SHUT ME DOWN for something "they" lost!!!! I just wanna take care of children, no more and no less!!!! My state was the first to jump into QRIS/advance expectations for providers and you see where we are NOW....dropping FCC providers like flies....BUT the state needs to realize, it only pushes children into unregulated care, it doesn't promote quality child care!!!!