View Single Post
Thriftylady 02:13 PM 03-27-2016
For pictures, you can find some stock pictures online. They don't have to be pictures you took. Someone on here shared some with me of no faces, just kids playing hands and feet, in an activity. I think bad pics are worse than no pics!

Totally agree with the chalkboard wall. I would add more outside toys and I hope you inside toys that are not showing. I get money is tight when you start. I have gotten most of my toys and such thorough thrift stores, yard sales, Facebook yard sale sites, etc. A couple of months ago I got a Little Tikes picnic table for $2.50. You have to scour those places regularly.

Space I get that, I have a small home and I frankly don't have any pictures of my house on my site. They just look cramped, because they somewhat are, so I have to sell other things when parents visit.

After that, it took me a year to get my first two full time kids! Now I have them semi full time but they are school age, another sibling set one in school one full time until kindy this fall. I am still looking for a couple of full time kiddos! Hang in there sometimes it takes awhile.