Thread: Snacks
View Single Post
MunchkinWrangler 09:38 AM 04-25-2016
Originally Posted by Josiegirl:
To all the picky eater feeders, if it's any consolation that will most likely change when they're older. All of my own kids went through that when they were little, picked out anything they could see that didn't belong, 2 of my kids would not drink milk for a long time, they only had certain things they would eat for stretches of time, then like magic, they grew up and eat way more variety than I ever did. Sushi? I almost refuse to try it, all my kids love it. They cook with things like coconut milk, chia and flax seeds, quinoa, etc. I don't.
I got so sick of throwing food away/money that I gave in. I'm realizing that was a huge mistake but I've noticed the same trend with families serving junk and me serving the good stuff. My dcg will say she's hungry but if I serve her something she doesn't like she's not. My son is pretty good and I hate to say she's an influence but I've noticed he has stopped eating veggies he used to love and will usually only eat them for dinner when no one is around.