View Single Post
dionmartin216 11:36 AM 11-18-2013
Originally Posted by mamac:
Anyone who'd like a copy please PM me your e-mail address. The files are too large to upload here and Google drive just makes a mess of the formatting.

These forms have many hours of work put into them and I'd like to help someone else out seeing as I won't be needing these anymore.

EDIT: I also have a nice handout for people in MA. It covers all the EEC state required information that we must give to parents. Let me know if you want this as well.

EDIT EDIT: I will include the EEC form as well. It does have a lot of great information about lead, safe sleep practices, etc. in a nice letter type format for parents that I'm sure could be modified to your state requirements.
Hello, my name is Dion Martin. Me and my sister Brandy just got licensed. I just joined Daycare.com in hopes that I can learn all I can from the best of the best. You sound like one of the best! Can you help us with forms/contracts? Our daycare is in Maryland.

Thanking you in advance for any suggestions, forms/contracts, tips or any help you can provide.

Sincerely,
Dion & Brandy