View Single Post
Unregistered 06:05 AM 04-23-2017
Thank you for your response! I'll try to answer all of your questions.
We have never actually met the other provider because she encourages parents to do quick drop offs and pick ups and stay at the front door. I have only passed by other parents and have not had the chance to talk to them away from her. I have seen 5 different kids but never at the same time, which makes it hard to tell how many are there at a time. There is at least 1 other 9 month old there part time. She is licensed, and I had a friend who is also licensed look up any violations against her. She's had a few but for things like no hand soap in one of the bathrooms. Nothing overly alarming. We have a meeting with a lawyer this week but would like to know what to expect prior to the meeting. We will NOT be taking her back there tomorrow so we need to notify her tonight. I do not handle anger well initially, and it usually turns into tears or screaming. I tend to remove myself from situations to think through things before reacting. At this point, it is not about the money and more about paying someone to neglect my child.

Thanks again for your response! Glad to know my concerns are valid.