View Single Post
Josiegirl 02:51 AM 03-10-2018
This has happened several times now and it's annoying and irritating to say the least. Every other time I've texted dcm to ask if dcb is coming. Yesterday I didn't and never heard from anyone. I can only assume dcd kept him. He's the one who drops the ball when it comes to communication. It's just maddening because he comes at noon so I get his nap things all ready, have snack planned for a certain number of kids, etc.

I'm tempted to term because since dcb started in Sept. it's been 1 issue after another. Not anything super major but tons of irritating things. BUT if I term then that leaves me with 3 dcks this summer and the other 4 yo dck would be a handful without a partner in crime. I get calls for babies but never older kids. I don't think I could afford just 3 dcks.
I get so sick of being the one who always has to go asking parents for things, why can't they be the ones who volunteer info, etc.? Oh and Thursday? He came with 1 mitten. WTH? At least he had snowpants and boots this time.