View Single Post
storybookending 01:50 PM 04-26-2019
I echo CH and also see the opposite with all except the milestones. Not one of my daycare moms but my childhood best friend (now acquaintance) thought her baby rolled over on its first day of life, thought she was teething at 3 weeks, posted that she was “so close to crawling” at about 4 months. Child is now 6 months, and toothless and doesn’t crawl and around 3 months of age posted that she was “so close to rolling over” and posted a 10 minute video of her trying and I really wanted to comment “oh I thought she rolled over the day she was born”. She also had her “sitting up” in the shopping cart at about 8 weeks. If I didn’t see that with my own two eyes I would not have believed it. She said she “likes to sit like a big girl” and all I saw was a baby in pain.

As for daycare I typically have to ask for the next size nipple and I’ve only had to tell one mom it was time to size up in diapers bc child was leaking a ton and she was honestly just pretty clueless about babies before having one.