View Single Post
284878 08:47 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by jenboo:
It's a competition.
Yes, some times it is peer pressure. I remember a time with my DD, and someone asked if she was doing some milestone that she was no were near old enough for. They made me feel bad about her skills. I was so greatful for the asq to snap me out of it.
Now I just correct the person with well that milestone is in the x month range and he is only x months old so he has plenty of time.
I even corrected a grandma that was calling her grandchild big and gave her math lesson on baby weight and formula consumption. The next time I saw her she commented that he was growing perfectly.

As for diapers, I was on another forum and there was someone asking what size diapers for a baby that was similar size, height and weight as my son (I would guess it was when my son was 7 months). As I was reading the comments most mom's were suggesting size 5. I found a diaper size chart for the major brands and commented that my son was close to there child size and age, that my son wears 3 and 3 or 4 was what was recommended by the companies. I mentioned that I change diapers for a living and have never put a five or larger on a child under a year.
Mom's continued recommend the larger size and some recommend pull ups. (Because they were easier to get on her baby) There one that used three different sizes for different times of the day.
After all the comments, op choose size 5. 😑