View Single Post
Meeko 02:35 PM 06-03-2011
Originally Posted by nannyde:
You are saying that if a sex offender has a child AFTER he has been convicted and paid his dues to society that he won't be able to have custody and alone time on every child born to him thereafter? That's so silly.
The father had done time in another state and got out on "good behavior" He moved to our state, met a woman and had a child. He had no restrictions with his own daughter. His wife never knew about his past until later (he hid the fact that he was a registered offender from her) and was devastated to find out he was abusing their daughter. The jerk is doing time and will see the light of day again.

Miss Troll......yes I called you a troll.......you have no right to call me a liar. I have no reason to lie. I had this experience in my day care. The children's security is my utmost concern and I have learned that you can trust NOBODY. Not a single parent walks across my threshold without being run through the arrest check and the sex offenders registry.

nannyde....this post isn't meant for you!!!!! I was calling "unregistered" the troll!!!!