View Single Post
momma2girls 03:18 PM 02-20-2010
Originally Posted by tymaboy:
This is the email I got from a Mom today. She did not say if DCB would be picked up early or not. She does not realize that I am already putting in more then 11 hours a day & her extra hour will tack on another 1 1/2 - 2 hours to my day.

This year I change my policy to contracted hours instead of open & close hours. This is also the 1 family that tell me if she will be 5:15, 5:30 or 5:45 at pick up. 5:30 is her pickup time. I allow a 15 grace period for pickup/ drop off. Her drop off is 7:45 sometimes she is here at 7:30 (a few time 7:20 which I let slide) but I am just not in the mood for this any longer. I do not want to come off sounding like a major B*tch which is what will happen if I write an email back to her at this time with consulting with everyone here. She has pushes my illness policy which does not help anything at all.
I hate to say this, but I proved it many times over now- the more you let someone get away with, the more they will abuse everything!!! Is this true or not???? I have now put my foot down and not let things slide, enforcing late fees, etc...
You just need to be firm with everything!!!!! It will make things a whole lot easier on everyone!!!!
Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!