View Single Post
momma2girls 06:13 PM 03-10-2010
Originally Posted by Former Teacher:
Yippy! Someone finally made a thread about the GOOD things in this crazy world!

Well my good thing happened yesterday. My husband and I have been looking to adopt a baby. We finally got a lead the other day. Nothing is set in stone and we are not getting our hopes up etc but it still is a good feeling.

Anyway I mentioned this to my boss the other day. She told me she had to talk to the husband because she didn't know about my bringing the baby to work with me. She had always envisioned only her children with the nanny (me). I told her to get back to me ASAP so I can make arrangements. I didn't know what since my DH works nights and I work days.

Yesterday she came to me and said they had talked about it and it boils down to the fact that they don't want to lose me so when the time comes we are all going to sit and talk. It made my day!

P.S. I don't think they fully realize (even though I already told them) that I have taken care of up to 5 babies all at once. My guess is that they dont want their kids to go unnoticed. As if!

Anyway that made my day!
AWESOME!!!! I wish so badly I could have more children!! My baby is growing up!!!