View Single Post
jokalima 08:22 PM 07-06-2012
Well.... I made a huge mistake, did I say huge? IDK what I was thinking but one of my toddlers ask me to use the potty, I said"great" let him try, but I did not bring diapers with me, did not do anything, my son looked at him and wanted to try also so I let him, nothing.. Took them to the room to put diapers on, did my son 1st and the other child despite me calling him like 10,000 times went to the living room ( just next to the door where I was putting diapers ) I called, and called , I could see him but I just wanted him to be with me... Anyways, in the process I saw this huge boogie in my baby's nose, it was driving me nuts so I tried to clean his nose, I got so focused on the boogie that I forgot that the other kid did not had a diaper and when he came to me I saw all this brown tracks on my IVORY color carpet!!!! I go out the room to check the damage and I see 2 big piles of poop and tracks all over the place, I screamed like Mmacaulay Culkin in Home Alone, GOSH what was I thinking? more than 5 years in DC environment and more than a year doing it at home and I let this happen? Anyways it was funny at the end of the day, it was not funny bathing 2 little boys, and making sure that they would not run over poopie areas and have them stay put while I cleaned the mess.