View Single Post
Missqjulie 03:22 PM 07-13-2015
Things ended up not working out with this dcp and I'm happy for it. She ended up stating she didn't want to pay for days she was not using (It's like exactly what days were you using?). The only reason I gave her a discount on my rates was because she stated that she needed three days a week and then drop off days in between. So initially she made it seem like she would need 3-6 days a week. So I gave her a discount… Not happening again. It's just really hard getting this daycare thing off the ground.

I have been advertising for a year now and lost two other clients because I thought I was going to go back to work. Now it's like i'm starting from scratch and can't find any good clients.

I screw up by discounting people who never do what they say they are going to do. My current dcb was supposed to go full time a month ago but dcm wants now to start full time in the fall. I never did say, well the only reason I gave you a discount is because you were going full time when we initially signed an agreement!

Sorry for the vent! Just need to develop some business skills or a backbone.