View Single Post
MunchkinWrangler 08:45 AM 01-16-2016
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
I PM'ed you all my illness forms.

You will see that they are pretty CLEAR and covers any common loopholes parents find in regards to not really bringing their kid in, not disclosing symptoms to the Dr, trying to return to care before they are suppose to and all the other little things parents try to pull.
Thank you so much. I'm going to use your format for my illness policy as it looks more friendly but gets the message across. I'm also adding things that I haven't thought of having on my exclusions to make it clear that I don't do sick care at all. This I'm finding is hard for parents to understand. The old allergy excuse or that they 'just don't know what's going on.' In other words that's telling me that they haven't really invested themselves into whether their child is sick and they leave it up to me to determine, which I don't want as a responsibility. They also think it's okay for me to give Tylenol and such and your form makes it simple, because I believe also that if a child needs medication than they're not well enough to be in daycare. It's a huge help to 'pick your brain and experience.'