Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
MunchkinWrangler 07:18 PM 08-11-2016
Well, second term in a week and a half. What gives?!? One termed before I could regarding my illness policy. Mom is in the medical field (fresh out of school, mind you) and thinks it's too strict. I am so happy licensing backed me up and even said that the HFM that I was excluding for was more than warranted and mom should be ashamed and know better to argue that. With all the horror stories about licensing lately, I have to truly say that my licensor was building me up and definitely calmed me down and made me feel better.

The second term I just got today. They were on a waiting list, unbeknownst to me of course, for a center and they got a call. They want their 18 MONTH OLD in a more academic environment. They also mentioned more kids and more adult interaction.
I start my preschool (supplementary, of course) program at 3 years old and sometimes I think that is too young.

Now, I am scrambling to fill 2 spots. Wish me luck, I have 2 interviews and currently going down the rabbit hole of crazy emails and inquiries.

I just need to take a deep breath. I will not let this ruin my trip this weekend with my ds. I am trying very hard to take the emotion out of it. The first term I was actively looking to replace anyway so I had a headstart but this one caught me by complete surprise.