View Single Post
BrynleeJean 02:57 PM 03-07-2018
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
Stop allowing him to have access to the other kids' parents.

I don't allow parents or kids that aren't related to talk to or have access to each other.

I also refuse to keep kids that old that like to lie.
One lie can take a good provider down.

Very true, if they say THAT stuff in front on you to other parents, which is really bad PR, what do they say to their own parents when they get home about you and your care?
That would be sad but a valid reason to let a child go. We have no way of defending ourselves.
And id also just say he's testing you, seeing if your still in teacher mode when parents come, seeing if the rules count, pushing boundaries by interrupting, i had one like this. He would lie but he would say things that weren't his business to be saying to the parents, like little johnny went to time out today, that was just his favorite, informing the parents, i think its cuz he was bored too because he was the oldest and felt like a helper in some ways? but also a little testy like Miss B won't do anything if i go act like a teacher too. and he was almost right id just warn him and ask him to walk away when really i should have set him straight in time out because he's run to the door BEFORE i could when anyone came just to test me or do this.
i hope this situation gets better!