View Single Post
Countrybuttercup 06:13 AM 07-15-2016
Sharing "positive" for the last day of the work week, lol...
The week started off so sloooooow.... and yet here it is...Friday! I always get excited for Fridays...it means "grown-up" and "me" time! it also means focusing on my family and not giving them leftovers or half of my attention. My favourite part is "Friday Night Date Night!" This is when my husband plans a date night for us once a week.
Back when we decided this was important to us, I told him it was "his" responsibility to organize or think up of because I am always the one that organizes all family events (we have 6 boys, lol..youngest is 14), appointments, financial tasks, meal planning, grocery and errand shopping, etc etc... This was going to be his opportunity to express his gratitude by thinking of a date for Fridays. I know we both win on these dates, and they are by far not expensive dinner dates...sometimes just a ride in the country with the windows down with one on one chats as best friends. It's something I really crave after a week of little people, lol.
However Sunday night...I get homesick for my little ones all over again and the week starts over, lol..
Enjoy your weekend ladies and men!
Have a blessed one and be safe!
x0x..