Thread: Grain free DCM
View Single Post
morgan24 05:37 AM 02-20-2014
Sent veggie straws for dcg today. I'm pretty sure they are not as healthy as they claim. I don't know if they grain free but they have dairy in them. Her no dairy, grain free, junk food free and only healthy food diet must only apply when she is with me. Her new contract is going home tomorrow and I'm putting a note in there that states she will have to participate on the food program or find other care. I know that sounds harsh but I feel like she is trying to micro manage what goes on here. Another example is last week I put dcg hair up out of her face with a small rubber band. It's always in her eyes and face. The next morning dcm wanted to know if I put that rubber band in her hair and I said yes, then she told me not to use them because they are to hard to take out. I told her she needed to find a way to keep her hair out of her eyes and away from her face so it doesn't get food in it at lunch. The next week she comes with a rubber band in her hair. I'm very frustrated can't you tell.