View Single Post
Lyss 12:40 PM 06-20-2013
Originally Posted by Angelwings36:
So dcm just text me:

"I understand that you book in other families when someone won't be there. I guess I just find it disappointing that it doesn't result in savings for the family who have already paid for that spot but only an increase in revenue for you."

Anyone want to comment to that?
Wasn't she planning to pay for the day even though she was picking up early BEFORE she decided to change from a half day to full? Its only a problem because she's not getting what she wants now?

I would just respond about you niece if you want to give her an explanation. "My niece will be joining us for the afternoon and although I am not collecting payment for her time she however by law does count into my ratio. I was told by you DCK would not be coming and made other arrangements, I can not change this commitment at the last minute. I'm sure you understand"

Personally I'd have never given her a reason (I learned nearly this same way ) and just said unfortunatly I could not accommodate the last minute change because I had made plans with the absence of DCB in mind. Too bad, so sad

If she was a "good" DCP I would have offered a half day rate if she picked up at 1130 if she really made a stink but if she's pushy and rude I'd stand my ground.