View Single Post
jokalima 03:24 PM 05-29-2012
I take things very personally to.

A couple of months ago I lost a DCG, I did not know from mom, Care 4 kids called me to confirm if the child was no longer under my care, the girl was PT so she did not come Thursday and Fridays, on Friday I think it was i got the call from Care 4 kids and I was in shock, mainly because Mom seem so happy, So I called mom she did not answer so I left her a message telling her I wanted to confirm this with her and that I wanted to talk about it with her, I also texted her. She had things at my house so I told her I did not want her to loose so many diapers and stuff that she could come get them at any time and then we could talked. She came and I was very understanding and polite with her but I also asked her the reasons, I asked her directly if it was something I had done, I explained to her that it was vital for me to know because it would help me grow in my professional life and I wanted to learn if there was something I needed to work on in order to have a better DC. She gave me her reasons, it had to do with some of my policies but not with me personally, she said that she was so sorry she had to take her out but that specific part of the policy did not agree with her.
So in other words, I would not hesitate in asking if it was something you did, I am pretty sure it wasn't but it helps to know the reason, for me it did.