View Single Post
tymaboy 01:19 PM 03-30-2010
What formula is he on? I had one that had reflux, once he was switched to AR Lipil he was fine at my house. At home he was not & that was cuz of their water. After they switched to bottled water then he was fine at home too.

I had another that parents held & slept with her all the time. She cried for hours! So loud that my neighbors could hear her. It was nothing I could really do except for let her cry. She would get frusterated cuz she was not mobile & could not do what she wanted. I found that when it was nap time she preferred to be swaddled. After she became mobile she hardly ever cried unless she was tired.

I have one that is almost 7 months now. She is one that likes to be held also but according to parents they try not to cuz they know I can not hold her all the time here & well they have things that they like to get done at home as well. I have different play stations for her that I would try all of them before laying her in bed & letting her go till she stopped. Sometimes she cryed for 5 min. others it was closer to 2 hours. I always went in to check on her to make sure she was fine. She now can sit up on her own which makes it easier. She will sit for over an hour playing with toys cuz she is tired of always laying on the floor & hates it on her belly as well.

Do you have a room at the other end of house that you can place baby in & shut the door while he is crying? Then just go in once in awhile to check on him. Depending on what time of day it is you could give him a biter biscuit as a snack while you are trying to get things done in the kitchen. I am assuming you have him on a schedule if not I would highly recommend it as it will help both your days go by smoother.