View Single Post
MomBoss 06:36 AM 04-10-2018
Originally Posted by lovemykidstoo:
I'm really worried that they're going to pull him. She said hahaha no way! I would keep you forever if I could. So I'm hoping it was just a bad morning and he'll be back tomorrow. She is wearing mittens right now lol I put them on yesterday after it happened and have been watching her like a hawk! So how did your situation turn out? Did they keep the nails cut short? Did she still try to scratch?
They didnt always keep them cut and every time she scratched i would make her parents feel bad for it by telling them that the mom of dcb was really upset. It annoyed me that they knew she was scratching but didnt make sure her nails were cut before daycare. Eventually as she got older, she didnt scratch anymore but i ended up terming the dcb victim because mom was just too much to handle for other things. She made a big deal about everything and i felt she would be a liability some day.
Tell this childs parents they need to make sure their nails are cut before daycare because they have been injuring other children and you cant have that.