View Single Post
Michelle 02:41 PM 06-09-2011
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
Babies share toys. I highly doubt each toy is touched only by one child before it is sterilized for the next one to pick up, examine and then chew on.....just saying.

...also what does a lawyer have to do with bottle sharing? Are you saying it is illegal somehow to use the same bottles for different kids?

I think it should be against regs. but what I was saying I have a very good group of parents that expect me to take very good care of their babies. AND I do. That's why I have had them so long and they tell everyone about me.
You have to answer honestly if you would give your own newborn baby a bottle that dozens of other babies have used. Try to think of all the sneezing, coughing, and recently diagnosed illness. (and no, I don't allow sick kids in my daycare) but we all know that they are contagious before symptoms appear.
AND I am talking about very young babies! Newborns that have very low immune systems.
Seriously, would you give your own baby these bottles that another woman's breast milk has been in.?
No one will answer this question.
The op asked for the best advise and I think this is the best advise. It's about being healthy not whats easier.