View Single Post
Holiday Park 07:00 AM 12-09-2012

This is what I bought last night.
This is how big I plan to make it.

Please excuse the mess, Im rearranging the entire play room so toys are all over. Thank goodness the room is huge to begin with ! 18ft+ long by 16ft wide. With 2 extensions the super yard will be 8ft by 5ft . More than plenty room for 1 infant or toddler . There is 1 one hour time frame in the morning they play /eat before morning nap. And two 3 hour tome frames of awake time after that I ca rotate them between the enclosure, eating lunch, one on one time, etc..
I already told bitten baby's mom about my plan and that if I have to replace biter, or tell biters family no more Fridays ( thats the only day she is there when he is) I will .
I only keep 1-2 kids at a time , 3 if I have the drop in infant . The child who got bit is my only FT'er and is a infant who advanced early in motor skills . He is cruising already and wanting to do everything the 14 month olds are doing ( one 14month old is my son, the other is the biter) . I suspect his age/developmental stage is why she feels she can push him around ( poke at him, try to push him,the biting ) and not do those things to my son despite the fact he is as big as she is physically and already wanting to walk and everything . Mentally he is still just a "little baby" .
I'm thinking I need to tell biters mom about her "probation" / 3strike rule (1mote time left and thats it) , or wait till I give out the new handbooks this week that already explain that . It might only be 1-2 weeks or less before I might have to terminate on the spot ( for fridays at least) . There is a chance bitten baby's mom might terminate over the bites, anyway. She hasn't replied to my texts since she was told about her kid being bitten. either shes mad or shes just busy working (she works a lot) . Or she may choose to remove him if she doesn't like all the new policies in my handbook, such as $20.00 a day late fees, etc.. Because her mom (babies gramma who picks him up often) has already threatened to "find some one else" when I got onto the mom about her mom picking up late.