View Single Post
MN Mom 01:43 AM 01-25-2012
I've been following your threads since I joined this forum. They were mildly negative at the start but have grown with such intensity in the last 6 months or so that my HONEST opinion is that it is time for a career change.

This is gonna sound really harsh and I mean it with all due respect, but my mother use to tell me this when I was younger and complained a lot ----

Either put up or shut up!

I understand this is a place to come vent, get advise, what have you ; but after awhile people start not feeling sorry for you anymore. You have 2 choices fix it, or don't...but if you chose not to fix it please quit b*tching about it because, honestly, I am tired of hearing it. Once in awhile I see a post from you that makes me think, Ahhh! She's so happy today! Good for her!, and it gives me hope that you were finally able to get things working smoothly. Then I see it was only temporary, or only when it was a light duty day (and even then I've seen you find something to complain about).

Remember negative energy attracts negative energy and results in negative behavior. Children can SENSE how you are feeling, and they feed / play off of it, even if you think you are hiding it.

Think Positive, Act Positive, BE Positive. Make some lemonade outta those lemons!!!!!!