View Single Post
Sweet pea 12:45 AM 10-05-2017
Hi, I'm a first time poster, Long time lurker 😂
I have a nearly 4 year old dcb who is hard work, his mums even harder work!!! He isn't toilet trained, not even close, he will wee if you tell him to go toilet but will just wee in his pull up unless you tell him he has to go. BUT he has never had a solid poop it always quite thick and I can change him upto 6 times a day sometimes due to skids in the pull ups. He's really starting to smell, I was actually sick today at the smell.
I told mon to o take him drs as I think he has an obstruction and doesn't actually know when he needs to poo as it's overflow leaking.
Her reply ..... I'll give him some kiwi fruit that should work!!!!i told her no he needs to see a dr...... tonight I get a text off her saying how he has eaten 2 kiwis and it should do the trick 😡😡😡
She's totally not listening to me!!! Oh and I forgot to mention that as he ran out of pull ups today I had to use a swimpull up as my nappies were to small for him.... he sat on my knee and weed!! It went straight through and all over my pants nnleg. I told her this at pick up too and she said " awww did you leak baby" .... wtf if that was me as the parent I'd have been mortified and apologising !!
Really sorry for the long post but I really needed to vent and see if anyone else has troubles like these.
I've had dcb for 3 years and I think he's on the spectrum but mum just doesnt listen, as soon as I mention anything that's not positive she gets all defensive and not nice