View Single Post
countrymom 06:19 AM 02-06-2013
first, if your dh is so unhappy why doesn't HE leave, what is holding him at the house.

ok, my dh never complains and neither do my kids about the daycare. And I've been married a long time and doing this for a long time too. So I can tell you what can and cannot work.

your dh wants his house back, maybe by having a seperate area for daycare this will help the situation. You have to understand, no one wants to come home to a whole house that is a daycare.

your hours, I found when I had late hours, it was stress on everyone because we didn't have the family time and it was so crazy having to watch and feed dck's because they were here so late. I now close at 5pm, and we eat dinner at 530pm (sometimes earlier) it makes a huge difference.

my kids go to their rooms if they want quiet time or have a snack. This is their home so they need to feel comfortable, this is why they are allowed to go and eat snacks in their rooms (moderation)

as for the money problem, can your dh be hiding some money issues, is he worried about not having enough. Instead of giving him rules, maybe a budget would be better.

do you guys go out, like for a walk or for a drive (me and dh love going for a car ride, but the kids love going too---is this even normal, they even ask us to go for car rides and they are older, we get coffees, stop at parks, yardsales, auctions)

sounds to me that your dh is angry, but not about daycare about something else, and he's going to have to tell you. Have you asked him why he doesnt like the daycare.