View Single Post
MarinaVanessa 01:56 PM 09-18-2018
Be ready to have her unenroll her kids out if you take away her non-pay days .... BUT look at it on the bright side and take it as a good thing. Sounds like she gives you a hard time.

If I were you here's what I would do. I would start now and change/add/remove any policies in your contract and handbook that aren't working for you. On Monday December 3rd give her the new contact and policies and a notice of changes saying that the new contract must be back to you no later than the 14th (2 weeks before January) and that any clients that don't turn in the new contracts by that day will receive their 2-week termination notice the same day.

If she balks or gives you a hard time just tell her "I understand that this may not work for you and that my daycare may no longer be a good fit for you. You need to do what is in your family's best interest, just like I am doing what's in the best interest of mine. I hope you stay but understand if you don't"

Just follow through. If you replace them it might be the best thing you do and you and either way you start the new year fresh with either new policies that work better for you or new clients that work better for you.