View Single Post
Unregistered 09:15 AM 02-08-2018
Hey everyone, thanks for the responses. The loophole DCM tried to get through was actually her downfall. Tuesday evening when DCM picked up DCB she was very quick and tried to avoid conversation, she grabbed him and headed for the door. I told her I finalized the new contract and put a copy in his bag. Her facial expression was priceless. She asked if she could fix it, I told her no. She had ample opportunity.
My contract states that my hours of operation are 7am-4pm (which is 9 hours) but parents had the option of adding additional time and/or selecting different hours for just $6/day. DCM had previously been dropping DCB off at 6am, which was okay and would still be okay if she had just put 6am-3pm or whichever specific 9hrs she wanted. (She's a SAHM with tons of flexibility.) I sent a letter letting her know she had been dropping DCB off early according to her contracted hours and she had to pay the $2/min early drop off fee which was a total of $240 for Monday and Tuesday and HAD to be paid in cash at drop off on Wed morning.
OMG, DCM WAS PISSED! DCM has been very pushy lately. Pushing her limits on late pick ups, not paying on time, not sending supplies. I just recently found my back bone and I implemented a lot of things that would deter parents from taking advantage of me. DCM text me telling me this was all my fault and she didn't think MY mistake was worth $240 and she wasn't paying it. Honestly, this isn't about the money. It's about her constantly pushing me around and doing things her way instead of following the rules.
Well DCB was a no-show Wed and Thurs. I haven't heard from DCM.