View Single Post
Mrs.Ky 04:09 PM 02-07-2011
Originally Posted by JenNJ:
Do as you please, but please don't use the "they turned out fine" argument. It is DANGEROUS AND STUPID to put babies who are developmentally immature in forward facing carseats. There is more than enough proof that forward facing too early on can be life altering or fatal. I'm glad you are "LOLing" at gambling with your kids lives in the car. I hope they find it amusing too.
I was LOL at adding fuel to the fire I have a VERY blunt staright forward personality some people can take it and some cant. Yup they sure did turn out fine and I didnt put their life in danger. Im pretty sure I didnt sit rear facing till I was one in the 80s Im sure I slept on my tummy, etc. because the goverment wasnt as MUCH in everyones buisness like now a days. Now we have 8 year olds sitting in car seats and 4 year olds running around in diapers because socitey has it in there head that we have to baby our kids forever. My first sat rear facing till age 1 that WAS the IN thing then, my 2nd was 10 months because he was SO big he couldnt fit in infant carseat and new big careseat wouldnt fit rear facing in our car, my little girl sat forwarding facing at 11 months because I decided she was ready and she didnt like rear facing where she couldnt see It was MY choice I was MOM and knew what was best for my children at the time and Im fine with that. My 7 year old doesnt sit in a booster now I think he is old enough to not sit in one the law when my first was born was up to age 6 in a booster seat. My 3 year old sits in a high back booster now even thou the golden AAP says children should be in a harness till age 4 she is prefectly safe and sound in her booster.