View Single Post
Persephone 10:08 AM 01-29-2010
Originally Posted by My4SunshineGirlsNY:
Well I'm just going to wash it off and pray they come get the rest of his things and pay me for this week that I watched him

I sent her a quick Email letting her know I'm not going to leave her without care and my 2 weeks still stand as I would expect the same from my clients (a 2 week notice). Then I asked her for feedback since they were both quiet when I was explaining the issues.

She Emailed back and said she didn't want him here if he was a threat to the other kids...and if it was ok for my daughter (my 4 year old) to hit him for yelling. And that why keep him here if it isn't working for me or him and went on to say he's better off at home with his dad (guess he's quitting his job???, don't know).

So I guess somehow they feel I think it's ok for my daughter to hit...hmmm. I was telling the dad at pick up last night that his son would get in my daughter's face and roar at her really loud in anger. Well when he does that right in her face, how do you want her to react when he does this ALL the time??? NO, it's not ok to hit BUT it's not ok to ROAR in someone's face 1" from their nose.

Then she stated she didn't have any feedback to give me as her son doesn't do this at pre-school or on playdates.....LIE right there...one day she dropped him off on Monday morning and told me he had a rough weekend and was playing mean with 2 other kids.

He has given his mom and dad a real tough time, I see it at pick up (he has kicked his mom, yelled, roared, ect.)....and in Nov. she told me his dad is very verbal with yelling at the boy and spanks him very hard. So she thinks he's better off at home with dad who spanks the crap out of him and screams at him?? The boy obviously has behavior issues and I do believe there is issues between the mom and dad as well...I'm not even getting involved.

Just washing my hands of this and moving on!! One more opening available at my daycare.
If she doesn't pay you, just let her know about your late fees and that you will go to small claims in 2 weeks if not payment is made.