View Single Post
tenderhearts 01:18 PM 05-20-2021
I am really at my wits end with 2 of my dcb. One is 2 1/2 one is 3. Both have been with me a long time and both communicate very well and are smart boys. Recently I am having issues with them thinking it's ok to throw toys in the room, we have talked about it many many many times and both know what is ok and what is not yet they keep doing this over and over, every single day. I have tried separating and having do other activities but it starts back up again. Any ideas on how to get them to understand we don't throw toys? Things I've tried redirecting to table activities which ends up being same thing, throwing caps to markers, crayons, or puzzle pieces. I have tried book center but end up mistreating my books standing on them, bending them opposite way, I have tried not allowing them to play with anything for a few minutes. Nothing is working its like they think I'm telling them to do this instead of not. I have never experienced something like this for so long. Help please ideas would be great