View Single Post
Blackcat31 02:26 PM 10-03-2018
Originally Posted by tenderhearts:
I have 2 dc boys one is just 4 and the other is 4 1/2. They are both very good kids and everything however when they are together they get extremely obnoxious. One of them is constantly trying to be the class clown which in turn makes them both just act extremely hyper and obnoxious and really annoying noises. It's not like they are running around or anything but anything we are doing just causes this major annoying obnoxiousness. I seperate them when they can't stop but as soon as they are together again it just starts right back up. I've sat them down doing different activities but again as soon as they are together or even can see each other it keeps going. any ideas?
Honestly when I have a couple kids that rough house no matter how many times they have been told not to or they just can't keep their hands to themselves, I just keep them separated. I start off each day (both morning and afternoon activities) fresh and let them be together but the second the hands on each other rough housing starts, they are separated. Rinse and repeat and cross your fingers pick up come quickly.