Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
nannyde 12:41 PM 10-11-2011
Originally Posted by Meyou:
We do but I've never had to enforce it. All gov't buildings are scent free and alot of businesses. It's not mandatory for regular businesses though. More of a courtesy at this point since so many other places are scent free.

My DC families are well aware of my allergies at the interview stage so this is the first DCK induced allergy attack I've had. Good times. lol I don't allow scented wipes, lotions, diapers or other products in my home because they make me miserable. This family has been here for 3 years and just had a brain fart I guess.

Dad apologized again today. When he picked up his kids the other night, another family was here and as soon as they saw me Mom exclaimed," OMG! You are so sick! Why didn't you call us to come get DCB?" I told them it was allergies and that I was 25 minutes from drugging myself into a happy benadryl stupor so all was well in my world. lol Lavender dad hung around until they left to apologize several times.

He won't be bringing anything stinky ever again. I will add it to my PHB for the next contract renewal though.
I have it as the first thing in my policies.

One whiff of musk and I will have a headache of biblical proportions. It's instant and it's SO SO SO SO painful.

Vanilla is another one....... ugh... I get anxious just typing that.