View Single Post
Heidi 05:56 AM 03-02-2013
Originally Posted by Starburst:

I'm definately an Iced tea person. I dont even drink coffee, soda, or hot tea- it's mostly iced tea and water. And where I live (and plan to move to for my business) it's hot most of the time. My fiance has even suggested that maybe I should offer the daycare parents a cup of coffee in the morning since he will most likely on get a cup of coffee for the road and since I don't drink coffee. That way the also have the option of not having to pay $5 extra everyday at Starbucks or McDonalds (though if they want anything other than regular coffee with some basic milk/cream/sugar they are on their own ) also an added optional service no charge. It can also be used as advertisment- if you give them a reusable travel coffee thermous that has your business logo/number on it .

Most of his family is country folk (work in ag; traced back to dust bowl oakies) and he keeps thinking of 'friendly customer service' ideas- which I can be really bad at sometimes because I am introvert and really shy around other adults.
I like that idea...I come from a customer service background, and anything that sets you apart is great. I don't do this everyday, but will occasionally have coffee and muffins out in the morning, or cookies we baked at pickup.