View Single Post
Unregistered 06:59 AM 02-20-2008
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
We are limited on how many children we can have in care. My rates are not based on hours. You are reserving that spot for your child. I have to have that spot avaliable when your child gets out of school, on non school days, snow days, fog delays, and other days schools close. When children are in school all day everday, I do offer a before/after school rate. BUT, your child does not have a guarenteed spot for the days listed above. You are only guarenteed the time you are paying for.
I know this may seem unfair, but would you go to work everyday and not know if you are getting paid for 2 hours or 8?

thumbs up!!!
another point - if you don't use your phone today, should you get a reduction in the rate?
if you don't watch tv today, should the cable company give you a credit?

if the provider is there, open, ready to go on a scheduled day - they SHOULD get paid.

hey parents, if you'll check around, you'll find that the providers that DON'T follow this policy are usually overcrowded, have inferior staffing, and don't offer much in the way of structure or enrichment for your child.
just like everything else in life - you get what you pay for.