View Single Post
Crystal 12:46 PM 05-07-2013
hmmmm......WELL, I am not a moderator and 99% of the time, if a MEMBER is posting as unregistered, I can figure out who it is. People have certain ways of saying things or using the same typos or misspelling that give it away.

The previous thread that you are talking about, as well as the one about "sister wives"....well, I THINK I know who the actual members are that posted THEM. When I suspected who they were, I went back and searched some of their older posts, and SURE ENOUGH, there were very similiar posts about the same topics made by those members. These are not NEW members, and they posted anonymous to start drama....or as many would say, they were being TROLLS. Yeah, I know who you are

So, when the mods said in that most recent thread that they could identify the actual member.....perhaps they were doing it so those LONG TIME members would KNOW that they had been "found out" and would stop trying to create controversy on the forum.

For that, I say THANK YOU TO OUR FABULOUS MODS!!!! You do a great, and thankless job for no monetary compensation and I APPRECIATE YOUR EFFORT AND DEDICATION TO KEEPING THIS A DRAMA FREE FORUM AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!!!!!!