View Single Post
Michael 11:04 PM 05-07-2013
I'm not sure whether I will close this thread or not. While it was interesting to read I am really not sure how this is helping those looking for childcare related issues. The only thing this thread offers is paranoia .

There are only a few Mods (maybe 4) and I think only BlackCat really handles the forum everyday and understands it probably better then anyone. She makes my job here a lot easier. Mods are helpful if someone finds a troll or something that should not be written (like an unregistered poster writing the address and name of a provider he or she wants to slander). All the mods and Admin get the report and can remove it ASAP. I had someone threaten to sue me the other day because someone wrote something about their product and they felt the post was slandering them. I removed it.

I am the owner of Daycare.com and the forum Admin. I can do just about anything to this forum. I CAN NOT read Private Messages. Also, your IP only shows as city state. Your IP does NOT reveal your address. Also, your IP constantly changes so most likely your new IP does not even relate to the one you signed up with. What you put publically on this forum is the only thing available to us.

I've written as unregistered several times and I still did not have a problem with anyone finding out it was me. I have a guy mentality and its pretty easy to figure out my conversational tone whether logged in or not.

I've decided to close the thread. If anyone want it reopened, PM me.