View Single Post
amberrose3dg 08:05 AM 06-14-2018
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
I was just going to post something very similar. I interviewed a family last Saturday. Something is off with them. It felt wrong. The mom is really "extra". I have been doing this for 20 years. I don't need to be bossed around and all that drama. Their 3 year old was a brat too. I am going to take the advice on here and decline before they start. You should too. Just cancel the interview. Go with your instincts.
Let me tell you a story of what happened with me and why you should trust your gut. I had a mom that interviewed and seemed like she was gonna be a headache. I went with my better judgement and let her enroll. He was here almost 2 years and she was a pain in my butt. Constantly making smart comments, paying late, showing up late etc.. Acted like no rules pertained to her. I was gonna terminate and she begged for another chance. She left two weeks ago with no notice to save money over the summer. I can almost bet she thinks shes gonna hit me up after summer to start bringing again. I gave the child all his items and sent him on his way. She then asked for an accident report for an incident where he jumped off my furniture and got a bruise/knot from it. I should of went with my instinct and told her no! She wants to throw an accident in my face. Forget the fact her kid got numerous boo boos at her house and ate cat ****. I am extremely selective and picky now. Not everyone is even getting an interview.