View Single Post
My4SunshineGirlsNY 06:53 AM 02-24-2011
I feel so stressed out lately. First about terminating a boy that was always hitting/throwing...now just about running a daycare.

The kids are all off from school this week, I have 4 of my own girls, 2 school age daycare girls, and a 2 year old daycare boy. Soon 2 more girls will start to make up income I'm losing from terminating the boy.

My older 2 are ages 13 and 11....they want nothing more than THEIR house to be theirs and some peace and quiet. Everytime daycare kids are here it is not quiet, the daycare girls are good girls but they do get hyper and my younger 2 girls get hyped up too when others are here.

I don't know, I seriously think about going to get a job outside of the home because a lot of times daycare is VERY stressful on all my kids, but then my younger 2 will have to go to a daycare during the summer and non school days, and I'm not sure how I feel about that. I started daycare to be here for them and give them activities to do.

Do any of you have older children and how do they feel about daycare in their home? I'm having a bad week :-(