View Single Post
Mom2Two 11:29 AM 05-16-2019
Originally Posted by Josiegirl:
How is any provider getting away with sleeping a baby that way??? It must be illegal nationwide isn't it? I know my own babies used to sleep in car seats, baby swings, with bumper pads in cribs. But that was before safe sleep practices and we just didn't know back then about all the dangers.

I'm with the others that say if at all possible, stay home until your infant gets older, if that's the kind of care provided in your area. I'd be scared to death.
I was thinking kinda the same thing. How is this legal in a center? Maybe look up your state laws and talk to the director or call your state's licensing.

On the holding and crying, I would hope for better than what you saw, and if you want better behavior to your infant, you'll need to shop around for it. Daycare are about as different from each other as doctors are.

But remember also on the holding/crying that you aren't paying for 1:1 ratios. If you want more personal attention at a low ration, without paying for a lot of overhead like what centers carry, maybe look for a SAHM you trust or a nanny.