View Single Post
Unregistered 12:59 PM 04-06-2010
Thanks for your input. I printed out over 30 pages I need to fill out in order to be licensed. All of which have to be signed in-front of a notary. I have to have my insurance agent fill out the forms saying that I have the proper insurance. (I can't just fill it out and give them my policy number I have to find time to go into his office) I have to arrange a fire inspection (I babysit the fire marshals 2 girls, and so he can't be the one to do the inspection there's irony for ya). I have to provide all of my immunization records and my husbands, run background checks in the state of Wyoming and Mt. (I am a certified teacher in both states so have passed multiple checks for both states, non of which count and my husband is a pastor and has also passed multiple checks which also do not count. I get to pay for new ones.) I have to provide my lesson plans and meals schedules. etc, etc, etc. I quit teaching because of all the politics that go long with special ed. ie. AYP, NCLB, and on and on. I am beginning to think, I have been plopped down in the middle of it again. GGRRR!!!