View Single Post
gbcc 04:44 AM 04-07-2010
Originally Posted by melskids:
oh...that makes sense then. my licensor is sooooo easy going, but i have heard the one for the state (should i go group) is horrible. she's the reason i won't go group...lol
I wish I knew before hand. I posted something in my local area and it's an overwhelming response to providers who turned in thier license when they were group due to harassment and unrealistic expectations for a home. Something should be done. I am trying to gather research regarding this and then filing a complaint. We can't provide acceptable care in my opinion if we are uncomfortable in our own home, entertaining unannounced guest constantly, doing dishes and cleaning messes the second they are made. There are now more illegal daycares in my area then registered or licensed because of the harassment they expereinced while group. Once they turned in thier license the state never went back again. Many are afraid to get registered because they are afraid it will be the same thing as licensed. I spoke to my old registrar about this and she said I was not the first and even she thought they invaded OUR business too much.