View Single Post
Blackcat31 11:01 AM 09-24-2014
Originally Posted by cswayze:
Where are you getting the information that Sol-U-Guard is hospital grade? I just spoke with one of their customer service representative and she said it is NOT approved for use in a hospital, only for use in a home.

We've been using the Seventh Generation Multi-Surface Disinfecting Cleaner for the last two years because it has an EPA number. However, my licensing representative is telling me because it does not have the hospital use statement on the bottle it is not approved to use. I'm looking into using PureGreen24 right now but would love any other suggestions. We are adamant that our centers do not use bleach!

Here are the TX State standards for reference: "A commercial product that is registered with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) as an antimicrobial product and includes directions for use in a hospital as a disinfectant. You must use the product according to label directions. Commercial products must not be toxic on surfaces likely to be mouthed by
children."

Any ideas????? Thank you!
The person you quoted posted that info in 2008, so I doubt they will be back to reply.

As for where the info came from, I can't help. I have never heard of that cleaner.

We do have several members from TX on the board though so I am sure one of them may have some suggestions for you.

You are welcome to start a new thread posting your issue.

Alos, welcome to the forum!!