Thread: Yard Sale Help!
View Single Post
childcaremom 03:27 AM 05-25-2017
Originally Posted by Max:
My 2 cents... You can sell things at a higher price if listing on craigslist, FB, or another online outlet. Customers are usually seeking out something specific and are willing to pay more there. So that may be ideal for bigger items if you want a decent price for it. But a garage/yard sale should be priced even cheaper That being said, $50 on a $200 PnP could be a good deal, but not a great one. It's hard to say without seeing it. And if you get the right customer, you could def sell it for that price.

You could always have a 2 day long sale and make everything half off on the second day?
I'm closing, too.

I agree with the bolded. I have everything listed online first. I'm trying to recoup some of the cost and have things priced higher.

I've given myself a month to clear out as much as I can online and then will have a yard sale to get rid of everything else. $200 playpen I would start at $100, imho. I always say that I'm open to offers if buying multiple items....

If you want stuff gone and don't care about cost.... price it low and it will fly out.