View Single Post
mac60 08:49 AM 03-23-2012
Think whatever you want, quite frankly I don't care what you think about me. Excuse me Crystal, Be more thoughtful how I respond to people. I don't belittle people, I don't criticize people, I simply made a statement. I don't backtrack, but when people put their "theories" into what is posted, yes, I will defend myself. You don't agree with it, so what. Your way is not the only way. Just don't go putting words into my post and making them out to be more than they are. I take it upon myself to assume that people here have some common sense when they read the post, I guess I assumed that people would "understand" that putting a child in a spot to play for the time they were in care because they were destructive, that people would "understand" it would be during free play, or times when the child would have opportunity to do their own thing and get into trouble. If you want to assume I meant for 9/10 hours a day, then that is your problem, not mine.

And for me being wrong.....I am sure you would be the first one to tell me, as you seem to know everything about everybody and everything here. And for some sick reason, you seem to enjoy your time belittling me. Why? Not sure.