View Single Post
Angelwings36 04:51 PM 03-27-2012
If I had a child breaking my personal stuff or the daycare toys and equipment on a regular basis you can bet your bottom dollar that he would be kept away from all such things until he learned to respect the property around him. Would I seclude him to a blanket off in the corner? Hmmm... possibly. Or he would go in a gated area with non breakable objects. Same thing right?

Honestly I don't tolerate destructive behaviour though (as there is no real reason for a child to act out this way and think it's ok) and this would be immediate terms for probation. Parent's need to be working with their children at home on their over all behaviour and correcting such behavioural issues especially when they become an issue at daycare. The mom's attitude wouldn't fly with me and I wouldn't keep on a family that would not work with me on a team level. I would term over something like this.

IT'S AN EXPENSIVE BEHAVIOUR ISSUE TOO! Think of all the money lost replacing all the stuff such a child destroys? Would you really make anything off the space in the end?

Just my opinion.