View Single Post
DaisyMamma 11:51 AM 02-05-2013
I'm getting no respect what so ever from DH. Leaves gates open, doors unlocked, comes in and out of house during nap. Other family does similar things. We had a "family meeting" last night to discuss daycare rules. I printed out a copy for everyone.
Today was like no meeting ever happened. I'm actually in tears right now after a blow out with my husband, who has broken 4-5 rules already. He made it clear that he doesn't care. This is his house and he doesn't feel like it's his house.

My 6 year old is always telling me she doesn't like the daycare.
My 3 year old doesn't say she doesn't like the daycare, but it's clear that she doesn't.

I do. Here's the thing. We were living off my husband's pay before @ $400-$500/week. My daycare now brings in another $1000/week. This is a huge difference. At this point we couldn't even cover our basic bills without half of this daycare income.

I don't think having less kids will make any difference. The daycare will still be here.

If I were to get a "job" I would have to put my 3 year old in daycare @ a very minimum $165/week and with my skills would only be making approx. $400-$450....so not worth it, besides I want to be with my 3 year old. She full day kindergarten in 1.5 years. I do not want her in someone else's daycare.