View Single Post
cassiesue 07:03 AM 10-25-2016
I haven't really been following the trial, but do live near there. I'm not sure if he did it on purpose or not, but I do know he received a group email or text from his child's center and that supposedly did not jog his memory.

At this point, we are not required to call or track our absent clients, but the lady from Bright from the Start advised me that they are considering adding that in to the regulations. Personally I don't like the idea. I don't have time to track my parents. A couple of my parents have schedule changes frequently. I love the idea of contracted hours, but here that is not the norm.

I am definitely absent minded and forget a lot of things, but even I have NEVER left my child. I don't see how that could happen, but I suppose it does. I vaguely even remember a juvenile judge that had a child die due to this. I am paranoid when it comes to checking the car after field trips also. We have 3 field trips scheduled this week. I double and triple check behind myself and my assistant.

Personally I do not like the new regs that have a child up to age 2 facing the rear. I think that potentially could have a child be less noticeable for anyone that is liable to "forget" their child.