View Single Post
Blackcat31 06:19 AM 03-22-2019
Originally Posted by ConcernedParent:
The daycare won't even respond to my requests for account statements, let alone requests for attendance records, or anything else normally given to a parent. They don't return phone calls either.

What is the office of recovery services? The daycare only accepts payment in check or auto withdrawal, and I will never give them my bank information because they are obviously not on the up and up.
Were you court ordered to pay for half the day care costs via your divorce proceedings?

If so, contact your attorney and let them know what is happening. I am not sure about your state but in my experience any time a non-custodial parent is ordered to pay child care costs yet has no contract with the child care they pay the parent that does or they pay a 3rd party as a mediator and that agent pays the child care.

It seems kinda fuzzy to have you pay the child care directly but not have access to any of the financial records.

Either way, I think someone is trying to short change you so I'd contact an attorney immediately and have them request the records so you aren't simply paying until you have nothing left.